Catering and Cleaning
Join our award winning Catering Service!
Join our Catering Recruitment Talent Bank today!!
To sign up to our Talent Bank all you need to do is complete our quick and easy form to sign up and upload a copy of your CV! A member of our Catering Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss our vacancies with you!
If you would like to apply for any vacancies recommended to you, we will then transfer your details to the application form- for you to tell us a little more about you and be considered for interview.
If you would like some application support, please let a member of the recruitment team know.
Sign up to our Talent Bank
Kirklees Catering Service provides high-quality catering services to schools throughout our business portfolio. There will be opportunities for progression within the service for the right candidate.
Some of the key features and benefits of being part of the Kirklees Catering Service include:
- Free food hygiene and Allergen awareness training
- Christmas off every year
- Term time working, plus 1 training day, 5 inset days and 3 cleaning days
- Regular working hours and patterns
- Monday – Friday working hours
- Working hours estimated between 8.00am and 3.00pm
- Working weeks are 39.8 weeks a year, pay is annualised over the year
- Free parking at or near most schools
- Good transport links to schools
- Career progression options
- Uniform provided.
Kirklees Cleaning Service provide high quality cleaning services to schools across Kirklees.
Please see below for details on a wide range of different vacancies in both catering and cleaning.