Help finding employment or progressing your career.
At Works Better we know that we all have barriers that stop us from doing things. It could be childcare issues, low confidence, health conditions, a lack of qualifications or just the need to update your CV and apply for jobs!
It can be difficult and overwhelming whether you have been out of work for a long time or recently fallen out of work. Which is why we work with you to create a bespoke plan to make sure you feel work-ready and secure employment.
What makes us different from other into work programmes is we work with local employers to create job and apprenticeship opportunities. These are across many different sectors to bring you a variety of options to apply for. These vacancies are exclusive to the people we work with. Our support starts from age 15 right up to retirement.
Call 01484 221000 (ask for Works Better) or visit Works Better today to find out how we can support you.
Kirklees Apprenticeships for All (KAFA)
Apprenticeships aren’t just a route into a business/career, and they aren’t solely for those about to leave school, they can be used by employed individuals looking to “upskill”, learn and grow.
The KAFA team can support you in gaining skills and qualifications to help with your future career progression. Whether you want to go for that promotion, develop a wider knowledge in our chosen business area or are looking for a quantifiable result to accompany your career achievements to date, the KAFA team can help.
- Pre-apprenticeships support – Initial assessments and Maths & English qualifications
- Apprenticeship support – Links to apprenticeship courses and the options available
- Digital Skills – Basic functional and advanced level skills
- Coaching & Mentoring – Motivation, decision making and academic mentoring
- Mental Health & Wellbeing – Support on stress,anxiety and wellbeing
- Soft Skills – Career guidance, confidence building and employability skills
Speak to the team today on how we can help you on your upskilling journey:
· Website: www.kirkleesapprenticeshipsforall.co.uk
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Contact Number: 01484 221000 and ask for “apprenticeships”.
REAL means - Realistic Employment for Adults with Learning Disabilities. The Real Employment service works with people who have a mild to moderate learning disability.
The REAL Employment offices are open by appointment only. We do not run Job Clubs, instead we offer one-to-one appointments with advisors.
For more information please visit the REAL Employment Information Page.