If you are an aspirational and inspirational class teacher, we would like you to join our ‘Good’ school (OFSTED 2019)
We are looking for a full time class teacher to start in September 2022 to cover maternity leave and continue until the end of October 2023. The position will be ideal for someone who:
- Is a talented, creative and flexible individual and can make learning enjoyable, exciting and purposeful
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards and understands pedagogy.
- Is ambitious in terms of personal development and career advancement and has high expectations of all pupils.
- Is hard working, flexible, with a vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children
- Has outstanding classroom management skills.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, build positive relationships with children, Teaching Staff, Support Staff, parents and Governors.
- This position would also be open to Early Career Teachers
We can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a school which is rapidly improving and at an exciting point in its
- A forward-thinking, creative school with a caring ethos
- A welcoming staff team committed to high quality teaching and learning
- A commitment to professional development
- A supportive governors, parents and community
- Well-resourced classrooms
- Good outdoor space and facilities
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to children’s lives
Applicants are welcome to visit school and they can also call the Headteacher on 0790 702 5710 to discuss the position prior to applying. You can also visit the school website at www.carltonji.org.uk and follow our twitter feed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Application forms should be returned FAO Ms R Mahmood via email email@example.com by 4 July 2022.