As a Social Work Team Manager in an integrated Community Mental Health Team your professional experience and leadership skills will ensure your team provides excellent multi-disciplinary interventions to people who need secondary mental health services.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a complex range of key services in line with Kirklees Council’s and South West Yorkshire Foundation Partnership Mental Health Trust’s policies, best practice, professional standards and legislation for a Multi-Disciplinary Team made up of health and social care professionals. You will ensure that services are delivered with a mental Health recovery and strength-based focus.
You will need:
- Relevant experience at a management level and be able to demonstrate successful staff supervision, budget and resource management.
- Leadership skills so you can develop plans and make changes to service provision within an ever-changing legislative climate.
- Promote strong inter-agency and integrated working across health, housing, the police, children services, the third sector and other partnership working.
- Be supportive to employees, with an awareness of individual strengths and limitations. Optimising and challenging these accordingly and undertake Human Resource tasks.
- IT skills to support accurate and timely case recording
Pre-application enquiries are actively encouraged. Please do not hesitate to contact Suzanne Epstein, Service Manager for Mental Health on 01484 221000