The Governing Body of Hopton Primary School wishes to appoint an enthusiastic teacher practitioner with the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the role of a Foundation Stage Teacher from 31st October until 14th July 2023.
The school is a Victorian building set in a rural area and is part of a pyramid of five primary schools in the Mirfield area. It is a school of 360 pupils and 50 staff and holds a key role in the local community.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented teacher who will continue to give our Foundation children the educational experience they have come to expect at Hopton. The successful applicant will be Early Years trained.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the community.
- Has a positive approach and enjoys a challenge.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and Governors.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require an appointment to visit the school prior to completing an application, please contact Miss Suzanne Ellison, Bursar on telephone: 01924 489736 to make an appointment. For more information on the school you can visit the school website at www.hoptonprimaryschool.co.uk
Application forms should be returned by emailing email@example.com by 12.00 pm on Friday 8th July 2022.
Please note interviews will take place on Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th July 2022.