Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Honley High School
Are you a passionate, friendly and organised when it comes to providing support and resources to students? Do you recognize yourself as having strong communication skills, having patience but also the ability to be firm when required? Are you a strong team player who can enhance the learning experience for all students in a safe, vibrant, and happy school? If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for
- a friendly and professional outlook
- the ability to provide an efficient, flexible and responsive service
- great attention to detail
- the ability to prioritise workload
- the ability to promote the values and ethos of the school.
What you’ll get in return?
You’ll be joining a school and Trust which is all about putting staff first – with numerous wellbeing initiatives and social events to enjoy each term!
- Automatic enrolment to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund
- Staff development through appraisal and CPD
- Access to a canteen
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme to provide practical and emotional support https://www.educationsupport.org.uk/
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great transport links – Honley Train Station is across the road
- Free onsite car parking
- Collaboration with Trust colleagues in similar roles
- Working as part of a creative and supportive team who want the best for all of our students
What the role involves in a nutshell:
- Be the first line of support for Student Services Reception
- Provide a friendly, professional and customer focused services to all stakeholders (for example; visitors, students, governors)
- Respond to student services enquiries signposting as required
- Update the school’s management information system accurately with all student absence
If our school sounds like a place in which you could really make a difference, then we’d love to show
HOW TO APPLY
Say yes to new adventures.
Could we be a good fit for each other? If you’d like a chat about the role, or a chance to visit the school ahead of making a formal application, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please contact our Compliance & Business Manager, Amanda Haigh at a.haigh @honley.tlt.school
If you’re ready to take the plunge and apply, please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com the deadline.
We are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff and volunteers are expected to behave in a way that supports this commitment and are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please be aware that it is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. If you are shortlisted for interview, we will undertake an online public search in line with guidance from the Department for Education and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023.