We are looking to appoint an experienced social worker at grade 10 (£31,895 - £34,373).
This role will be in an Adult Duty Social Work Team.
- We are looking for creative and innovative assessors who can be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- You will be working closely with colleagues and Managers from a range of other teams and services.
- You will be a point of support, advice and guidance to ensure that referrals are processed to the right place /team appropriately.
- You will be responsible for dealing with urgent and crisis situations in a timely way and with tasks which mean that the Wellbeing Community Hubs and the All Age Disability Teams are receiving referrals that are in line with their statutory duties.
- The environment is fast paced and is continuously developing.
- Change management skills are vital to ensure that changes are embraced positively by everyone in the team, whilst fostering a creative ethos to guarantee vulnerable adults are supported with care that is individual to them. You will adopt an enabling approach and appropriate levels of intervention to facilitate and maximise people’s independence and positive risk taking as far as possible.
- There is an expectation that the duty team will continue to work in a mobile and agile way, with the expectation that home visits will be undertaken where necessary.