Woodley School and College is seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and capable Senior Business Support Officers to join our team.
We want effective and motivated professionals who are resilient, willing to learn with ambition for the pupils, themselves and the school.
There are 2 posts:
- 37 hours per week during term time, plus 5 inset days and 10 days during school holidays (this can be negotiable on weekly hours, holiday working, 52week contract, etc. for the right person or could be split for part time/job share consideration) £18,674 - £20,213
- 11.5 hours per week during term time, plus 2 inset days (working Thursday and Friday) £5,425 - £5,872
We want someone who will:
- Inspire trust and confidence
- Building Team Commitment
- Be a flexible, reflective and self-evaluating member of the team, supporting the excellent practice of others
- Provide effective and timely administrative support for all members of staff
- Be engaged in continued professional learning
We can offer:
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
- A supportive leadership team school which values and invests in all our staff
- Support and guidance, in house and accrediated training, on the job mentoring and support.
- A school committed to its children and families
- An ethos based on improving the Quality of Life for its students and staff
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you require further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 01484 223937 or you can view the school’s website at www.woodleyschool.org.uk/
Application forms are available through our website and further details can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms must be returned directly by email to email@example.com or by post to the address below no later than 12noon on Friday 7th October 2022.
Interviews, if shortlisted, will be held W/C 10th or 17th October 2022.
Commencement would be required from 31/10/2022 or as soon as possible thereafter