Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Worthinghead Primary School.
Tel: 01274 414904
Head Teacher Mrs. L. Sharp
Required immediately or as soon as possible
This is a permanent post subject to a successful probationary period.
We are looking to appoint an excellent SEN teaching assistant to work initially in our Year 2 class alongside the class teacher to support a child with additional SEMH needs.
We want someone with:
- NVQ level 2 (or working towards this) in supporting teaching and learning
- A sense of authority, but with a calm, positive and patient manner
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely within a team to support child’s learning and social and emotional needs
- A willingness to undertake further training
We are a school with:
- A supportive, willing team of staff
- A strong and positive school ethos
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- A full commitment to your professional development
For further information about the school and an application form please visit the vacancies section on our school website.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post and return application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews to be held on week commencing 27th November 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and the post is subject to an enhance DBS check.