KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF EXCEED ACADEMIES TRUST.
2 x Vacancies:
Programme Lead: Early Career Teachers
Programme Lead: National Professional Qualifications
Exceed Teaching School Hub’s core functions support schools and multi-academy trusts to invest in their workforce to grow, recruit, develop and retain the very best teachers, support staff and leaders. We achieve this through delivering high-quality teacher development programmes. Our vision acknowledges that teacher and leader development are two of the most important forms of school improvement.
Following our success in delivering government funded programmes for schools in 2021-22, we are seeking to appoint new colleagues for two newly created roles: i) Programme Lead: Early Career Teachers for our training and support programme for new teachers, and ii) Programme Lead: National Professional Qualifications for our suite of eight training programmes for aspiring and current school leaders.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Director of Exceed Teaching School Hub to:
- Provide information, advice, and guidance to prospective and active participants of the programme, including via email, telephone calls and school visits
- Lead the engagement campaign for the teacher development programme, including social media and website development
- Promote high levels of engagement with the programme amongst participants to ensure the programme(s) are successfully completed
- Monitor and report on recruitment, engagement, and retention rates
- Manage and maintain records and contact details of current and past programme participants
- Schedule programme events, both online and face-to-face
- Support programme facilitators to deliver their programme events confidently and effectively
- Schedule and arrange quality assurance activities for the Director of Exceed Teaching School Hub
- Support colleagues to fulfil their duties as required during peak periods
- Support the Director of Exceed Teaching School Hub to manage and monitor programme budgets
- Any other duties commensurate with the grade as directed by the Director of Exceed Teaching School Hub
The successful applicants will be based at Holybrook Primary School, Bradford (Ofsted: Outstanding, May 2022). The Hub has a training suite and offices in the school.
Shortlisting will take place Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews will take place Friday 15th July 2022
Start date for successful applicants: 5th September 2022
Prospective applicants are welcome to visit the Hub by prior arrangement.
If you wish to apply for this role, please visit our trust website to download an application pack.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Exceed Teaching School Hub is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Consequently, the successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.