St Mary’s Catholic Primary Academy wishes to appoint 2 x enthusiastic individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the role of a Lunchtime Supervisor Assistant starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, Governors and the community.
- Has a positive approach and enjoys a challenge.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly, supportive team of staff and Governors.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require an appointment to visit the school prior to completing an application, please contact Miss Rebecca White, School Business Manager on telephone: 01924 472273 to make an appointment. For more information on the school you can visit the school website www.stmarysbatley.co.uk
Application forms should be submitted through My New Term
This job is subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.