KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF
St John The Evangelist Catholic Primary School
Key Stage 2 Teacher - Maternity Cover
Required from January 2023
St John the Evangelist Catholic Academy is a warm and welcoming school. We are a good school
(‘Ofsted’ inspection June 2019) and an outstanding Catholic school (Section 48). We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to join our highly-motivated and outstanding key stage 2 team.
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic or supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Experience of teaching year 4 or upper Key stage 2
- A commitment to high standards
- A good knowledge of writing strategies
- Enthusiasm for working with a range of pupils with differing needs and abilities
- Initiative and a keenness to be involved in all aspects of the academy life
- An ability to be creative, understand how children learn and be able to form excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
- A teacher who has a good sense of humour and is an excellent team player.
Additional Information & how to Apply
Blessed Christopher Wharton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please visit our website at www.stjohntheevangelistrc.co.uk to find out more about our School.
Please contact Caroline Ramsden, Head of School, via email at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the position or would like a tour of the school.
An application pack can be obtained form our website and completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Thursday 13th October 2022
Observations and Interviews will take place on Tuesday 18th October 2022
References will be requested from those shortlisted.