KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF ST WINEFRIDE'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL.
‘St Winefride’s Catholic Academy is a good school’ (‘Ofsted’ April 2019)).
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Family support worker to join our highly-motivated and committed catholic family.
The ideal candidate: -
- Has worked in an educational setting previously.
- Has experience of working with families in challenging circumstances.
- Can work as part of an integrated team in respect of ensuring improved outcomes for children including improved attendance and engagement in learning.
- Has experience of working with external agencies to ensure all pupils have full access to educational opportunities and are able to overcome barriers to learning and participation.
- Has the professional skills and knowledge to develop effective relationships with parents, families, children and other partners?
- Can assist in the development and delivery of educational support packages with children and young people and their families in school and in the family home and in other settings as required by the role.
- Be able to relate well and develop positive relationships with children and their families
- Be positive and flexible with a good sense of humour!
In return we can provide: -
- A committed and enthusiastic staff team
- Relevant training
- Well-being support
- Detailed CPD with performance related incentives
- Supportive leadership team and parents
- A great working environment
- Engaging, happy children
Additional Information & How to Apply
Applicants are warmly invited to visit the school. For further details, please contact: Mrs Lisa Shaw (School Business Manager) on: 01274 677705 or email email@example.com
Applications packs are available from the school website.
Please note all completed application forms must be posted/ emailed directly to the school. Only CES application forms will be accepted.
All completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting: Wednesday 6 July 2022
Interviews: Friday 8 July 2022
Required for September 2022
References will be requested from those shortlisted.
Blessed Christopher Wharton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please visit our vacancy website.