Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Diamond Wood Community Academy.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking person as an Educational Teaching Assistant who will provide support in our Nursery or a mainstream classroom. You will be working alongside the class teacher, SENDCo and outside agencies.
We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and carrying environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued within a distinctive and inclusive ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for child development and truly want to ‘make a difference’.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing and engaging positively with children with special educational needs, on a regular basis, in both outdoor and indoor environments.
- Have experience of working with children in Early Years and Key Stage One.
- Support a child to develop their language and appropriate social communication skills.
- Be flexible and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Be willing to take on training as required.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive school with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference.
To find out more about the Academy please visit our website.
We only accept applications made on the Enhance Academy Trust Application Form. Hard copy application forms can be found on our website (above) but are also available from the school office. Alternatively, request an application form via email: email@example.com
The completed forms should be returned to: Sally Titherington, Head Teacher, at Diamond Wood Community Academy, North Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3AD or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you quote the job reference (SEN012) on your application form.
Start Date: 5 September 2022
Enhance Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.