We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspirational Educational Support Assistant to join our highly effective and hardworking support team in September 2022.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working with children/young people in a school environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils and staff members
Honley CE (VC) JIN School is a happy, inclusive two-form entry school with an incredible team of staff and supportive governors who work well together to make our school a warm and welcoming place to be.
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
- Happy and enthusiastic pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
For more information about the post, or to arrange a visit, please phone 01484 508001.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the Kirklees application form on their website. Completed application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at the school either by email to email@example.com