KIRKLEES COUNCIL ARE ADVERTISING THIS ROLE ON BEHALF OF LIDGET GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Full Time, 1 Year Secondment in the first instance - January 2023- January 2024
The pupils, staff and governors of Lidget Green Primary School are seeking to recruit an inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will further develop and shape our amazing school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced educational practitioner with a proven track record of leadership to join our Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will share our whole school vision; to put the children at the centre of all we do. We are committed to making a difference to every child and we have high expectations for all. Our inclusive ethos ensures every child flourishes in our care.
This is a hugely rewarding role in a school with a creative, forward thinking outlook. The core purpose of the role is to provide strategic leadership and management across the school.
Our school community is looking for someone who will:
- Be an exceptional classroom teacher, with the ability to teach across the primary phase.
- Have an ability to motivate, inspire and lead all in our community.
- Have the ability and experience to lead on safeguarding in the role of DSL.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of significant impact on pupil outcomes, taking the lead in assessment across school.
- Have a good understanding of School Improvement Planning and Implementation.
- Support the Headteacher in the day-to day operational management of the school.
In return we offer:
- Happy, hardworking, well behaved pupils with a thirst for learning.
- A talented team of caring, friendly and highly effective staff.
- An experienced, supportive and focussed governing body.
- A commitment to professional leadership development.
- A dynamic learning environment with well-equipped classrooms and outdoor learning spaces.
If you are ready for this exciting next step in your career and you meet all the requirements in the personal specification, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 3rd October 2022
Shortlisting: Monday 3rd October 2022
Interview and Assessments: Monday 10th October 2022 & Tuesday 11th October 2022
Prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school.
For visits to the school please get in touch with Sanaa Saeed on Sanaa.email@example.com or alternatively ring 01274 579576.
For further details and to apply, go to www.prospectsonline.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. All offers of employment are conditioned and subject to satisfactory references.
Please Note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.