We are keen to appoint an excellent, highly motivated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to our school. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to further develop their professional skills. We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for primary education and is creative in their approach to children’s learning.
- Is outstanding with high expectations of all pupils.
- Is innovative, dynamic and forward thinking.
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team.
- Is warm and can communicate and engage effectively.
- Has the ability to teach small groups of children for interventions.
- Is keen to progress, undertake and source professional training.
We can offer you:
- A positive and friendly ethos,
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, happy children,
- A friendly, supportive team of staff,
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
The job is offered fixed term in the first instance up to 31 August 2024; however, this may be extended. The working days are Wednesday to Friday, 8.30 am to 3.15 pm.
Please return completed applications to Karen.email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.