Newsome Junior School (The Federation of Berry Brow Infant and Nursery and Newsome Junior School)
The Federation Governing Body are looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisor to join our lunchtime team, at the Newsome Junior School site as soon as possible.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and committed lunchtime supervisor to join our happy and busy school.
You must be able to work as part of a team to create exciting, fun and engaging activities for children to participate in during the lunch time period.
This role will involve, predominantly outside work and may also involve working on a 1:1 basis with some of our children.
Our successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding role model to children, demonstrating our school values
- be creative, enthusiastic and support children to take part in constructive and co-operative play opportunities
- demonstrate a consistent approach to positive behaviour management and an ability to react in a positive manner should difficult situations arise
- have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
- demonstrate excellent communication skills
- be a team player with effective organisational skills
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01484 540509. For more information about the school please go to our website www.newsomejuniors.co.uk
All completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com