Kirklees Council are advertising this role on behalf of Shelley First School
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy and vibrant office at Shelley First School. Working in partnership with colleagues across the school and the academy trust you will provide a comprehensive, professional and customer focussed administration service.
We are part of The Mast Academy Trust whose values are rooted in collaboration and child centred decision making.
If you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, are able to work with minimal supervision and have a passion to contributing to first class outcomes for children then please get in touch.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a rewarding environment where our decision making is centred around the outcomes for children.
- Committed, strong and supportive collaborative team and senior leadership.
- A commitment to ensuring equality across the organisation.
- A commitment to professional development opportunities.
- A health and wellbeing service that offers physiotherapy, 24 hour phone and video GP service, private medical operations and counselling services amongst others.
- Local Government Career Average Pension scheme with 18% employer contribution
The Mast Academy Trust’s aim is to attract people from diverse backgrounds to build on our inclusive culture and represent the communities we serve. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to inclusivity and will consider requests for flexible working including part time and job share arrangements, where the role allows. We are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.
We adopt a ‘name blind’ approach to shortlisting. Recruiting managers will not have access to personal information, including your name and contact details, until a shortlisting decision has been made. Equality monitoring information is not accessible by recruiting managers at any stage.
As an employer we are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all our staff.
If you would like an informal discussion with regards to the role or to visit the school prior to applying please contact Donna Waddington, Executive Headteacher, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01484 604484. Please note school will be closed for half term from Monday 30th October 2023 until Friday 3rd November 2023.
If you wish to apply for the post of Business Support Officer, then please complete the application forms found on www.themast.co.uk