To Start January 2023
Initially teaching Year 5, with generous leadership time.
The Governors, staff and pupils at Moldgreen Community Primary School are looking to recruit a highly skilled, dynamic Assistant Headteacher to work in our team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a highly experienced senior leadership team, to ensure the best possible outcomes for our young people.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Can continue to move our outstanding school forward and support our highly-skilled teaching team.
- Is an outstanding teacher, who has high expectations and a passion for raising standards.
- Provide leadership, support and direction for behaviour, ensuring achievement and progression for all pupils, leading and being responsible for Key Stage 2 standards.
- Improve and support the quality of teaching & learning, by ensuring opportunities are provided for the professional development of staff and subject leaders.
- Ability to further develop our PE and Extracurricular Activities.
- Is forward thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Has unlimited aspirations and a belief that anything is possible.
We can offer:
- a warm, friendly, happy and enthusiastic staff team committed to achieving the best for all pupils.
- a strong commitment to professional development.
- a strong sense of community and family.
- delightful children, supportive parents and governors.
Our school is located just outside Huddersfield town centre and we are fortunate to serve a diverse community. The building was completed in 2005 and we are well resourced. We are proud of our children and the progress they make across school. Moldgreen is an inclusive school where children are always at the centre of what we do. Pupil voice is loud and clear in our school.
We would warmly welcome applicants to browse our website and visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01484 226681 or email:- email@example.com to arrange a visit to the school.
Please return applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to school: Monday 26th September, 2pm or Tuesday 27th September, 4pm
Closing date: Friday 7th October, 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 10th October
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 17th October-full day
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check via the DBS. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.