Oak CE (VC) Primary School is an ambitious, inclusive multi-cultural and caring two form entry school. The aspiration for this Church of England school is to develop a rich culture for learning from an early age.
We aspire to be a school that enables children to grow into responsible, respectful, successful and confident citizens. We want learning in our school community to be in positive pursuit of excellence for everyone, every day.
The staff and pupils are seeking to appoint an innovative, skilled and enthusiastic Advanced Educational Teaching Assistant – Behaviour Support, to join our team of committed and talented staff.
We are looking for someone who works restoratively and:
- Has high expectations about what children can achieve and has the relevant knowledge to enable children to succeed.
- Has the skills to meet the needs of individuals and the ability to work with children exhibiting SEMH behaviours.
- Is dedicated, energetic and proactive, with the vision and motivation to inspire others.
- Is committed to helping us nurture excellence and drive our school forward.
- Will support partnerships with pupils, staff, parents, and the community.
- Is creative in their approach to children's learning and emotional resilience.
We can offer you:
- A happy inclusive school which serves a community of diverse cultures & languages.
- Enthusiastic, co-operative, happy children.
- A friendly experienced and supportive team of staff.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The school subscribes to Kirklees Employee Health services which includes packages from Care First and other occupational health and wellbeing services as and when required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you require further information about the role or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on telephone: 01484 977211 or you can visit the school website at www.oakprimary.co.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned to Mrs Sarah Robinson by post at the school by 12 noon on Friday 9th July 2022. It is likely that interviews will take place the week commencing 11th July 2022.
Alternatively, you can email your completed form and relevant information to email@example.com