Salary details: £6165 - £6405
Salary details: £6,165-£6,405
Ref: CRO 1144
Economy and Infrastructure
Commercial, Regulatory & Operational Services
Place of Work: Cliffe House, Shepley Huddersfield
Contract Type: Casual
Working Pattern: Casual
Hours per Week: Casual
Closing date: 08 February 2019
At Kirklees we want to be innovative and creative in the way we work to deliver our services to our communities. We know we have challenging times ahead so we are always looking for better and smarter ways to work. Kirklees Catering Service operates the meal provision in 17 High Schools, 2 Middle Schools, 154 Primary Schools; along with 5 commercial premises and the Town Halls in Kirklees. The main location of this role will be Cliffe House.
Requirements for the job:
· Basic Food Hygiene preferable but not essential
· Experience of working in a kitchen
· Experience of cleaning
· High standards and attention to detail
· Ability to work alone and as a part of a team
· Experience of working with children preferable but not essential
· Administration skills
· To communicate professionally and calmly; particularly over the telephone;
· Good organisational skills are essential to meet the deadlines of the role.
You will be expected to work mornings, days, evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
For more information please contact Jaime Nalson on 07973897225.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check will be required for this job. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
In order to be short-listed for this job please demonstrate how you meet “The Job and Person Checklist” as detailed on the attached Job Profile. CV’s will not be accepted.