Ref: ED 18653
Netherhall Learning Campus - Rawthorpe St James I & N School, Rawthorpe Lane, Rawthorpe, Huddersfield, HD5 9NT
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Working Pattern: Full Time
Closing date: 03 May 2019 12:00 PM
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 13 May 2019
Netherhall Learning Campus comprises of Rawthorpe St James Infant and Nursery School, Rawthorpe Junior School, NLC High School and The Creative and Media Studio School.
To commence 2 September 2019 - 31 August 2020 and is on a fixed term basis to cover the maternity leave of the current job holder. NQTs welcome.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher with an excellent knowledge of Early Years practice to join our team who:
- Has a passion for children’s learning with a creative approach
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, committed to working as part of a team
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Is supportive of our Church ethos and Christian values
- Is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils
We can offer you:
- Children who love learning and want to achieve
- A strong team of dedicated staff
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- CPD opportunities
- A supportive working environment
Prospective candidates are warmly invited to visit the school by prior arrangement.
Please contact Pauline Brook, School Bursar on 01484 226601.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned to the Head of School, Mrs Karen Coates, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the school address above by 12 noon on 3 May 2019 with interviews taking place Monday 13 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.