Ref: ED 18978
Golcar Junior Infant and Nursery School, Manor Road, Golcar, Huddersfield, HD7 4QE
Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
Working Pattern: Term Time Only
Hours per Week: 37h
Closing date: 20 September 2019 04:00 PM
To commence as soon as possible and is on a fixed term basis due to covering a maternity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Business Support Officer to join the School Administration Team.
We are seeking to appoint a friendly and approachable individual to:
- Provide a wide range of administrative support for children and their families;
- Use a range of ICT packages to deliver high quality administrative support;
- Maintain accurate records and filing systems;
- Provide a warm and friendly reception to visitors, young people and colleagues.
Essential qualities for the position include:
- The ability to be understanding, responsive, calm and supportive;
- A positive attitude towards working with children and their families;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Be able to act upon your own initiative;
- A flexible approach in order to meet the needs of the school;
- Act with integrity, honesty and professional competence;
- Understand the importance of confidentiality.
Aspects of this role involve busy periods working delivering a ‘front of house’ service to children, staff, parents/carers and visitors. You will therefore need to have a flexible and adaptable approach to your work.
Working hours are: Monday-Thursday 8.30am-4.45pm (45 minutes for lunch)
Friday – 8.30am-4pm (30 minutes for lunch)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this role, please download and complete an application form attaced. A CV is not required.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email email@example.com or post, by 4pm Friday 20th September 2019.
Interview date: 25th September 2019