Setting up email alerts
You can set up email alerts to be notified when a job becomes available that may be of interest to you.
To set up email alerts:
- Register or sign in to your account if you have already registered
- Once registered and logged in, you can search jobs from the homepage
- Enter a keyword into the search or simply search by occupational group or location
- At the top of the search results page select 'get email alerts'. If there are no jobs available matching your search criteria. You can still set up email alerts and you will be notified when a job becomes available
- Give the search a name i.e. IT Jobs
- Saving your results will store your criteria and you will receive an email whenever a job becomes available
To manage your existing alerts:
- Sign in to your account, this will take you to your dashboard
- Your saved searches are displayed on the right hand side under 'My email alerts'
- You can stop email alerts by unticking the box 'Send me email alerts'
- To remove an email alert completely, select the 'x' in the top corner